Implementation of electronic medical records (also known as Paper-Lite or eMR2) at Westmead Hospital is now complete.
Thanks to everyone who made phase 2 of the transition a success.
On-site support will end at 4pm on Friday, 26 May, 2017.
If you need assistance:
- Contact your local coach or CNE in the first instance if you need help using the eMR;
- Check the intranet for access to eMR2 resources at http://wslhdintranet.wsahs.nsw.gov.au/Information-Technology-Services/eMR2
- Check the intranet for access to Cerner resources at http://wslhdintranet.wsahs.nsw.gov.au/Information-Technology-Services/Cerner-Resources
- Additional training resources are available at https://hetionline.cit.health.nsw.gov.au/hetionline/oam_login.jsp
- Contact the State Wide Service Desk on 1300 285 533 if:
- You have difficulty accessing the eMR or the eMR is not working correctly;
- The workstation on wheels (WOW) or any other device is faulty;
- New users, please ensure a request for access via eForm is completed by the manager and enroll in a training course at http://wslhdintranet.wsahs.nsw.gov.au/Information-Technology-Services/ITS-Forms
For any further information please contact the eMR2 project on 88903954.