Blacktown Hospital’s social work department is collecting personal care items to support women in domestic violence situations who may have had to leave home at short notice and are left without basic items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, or underwear.
We also need new or clean used handbags, mobile phones in working order and thongs or one-size-fits-most slippers.
So if you’re out doing your Christmas shopping this week, pop something in your trolley for us!
- Toiletries including wipes
- Tampons and pads (new and unopened)
- New or good used clothing items including nightwear
- New unused underwear
- New or clean used handbags
- New or clean used shoes ie: thongs/slippers (fit all feet sizes)
- Unwanted mobile phones still in working order