Thousands of you – the amazing employees of WSLHD – dedicate your lives to making people healthy.
Now WSLHD is flipping the focus onto … you.
The WSLHD employee wellbeing program has been developing quietly behind the scenes and now it’s time for your input.
- Vote on one of three logos proposed for the employee wellbeing program;
- Suggest a tagline to go with it. Be as cheeky as you like; just remember the program is all about mental and physical wellbeing;
- Tell us what’s going on in your patch that could be included in the WSLHD wellbeing calendar.
You’ll be able to have your say at wellbeing pop-ups at our hospitals, or through the WSLHD intranet.
Wellbeing pop-ups will be held on:
- Monday March 27 – Mt Druitt 10am-2pm, near the staff cafeteria.
- Tuesday March 28 – Blacktown 10am-2pm, near the cashier.
- Wednesday March 29 – Auburn 10am-2pm in the hospital foyer.
- Thursday March 30 – Westmead 10am-2pm in the main entrance
Fitness Passport – which gives our staff access to more than 400 pools and gyms across NSW at hugely discounted rates and the Rethink Your Drink initiative are both part of the employee wellbeing program. You’ll see more initiatives in the next few months.
Acting Executive Director, People and Culture, Helen Emmerson said: “Our staff are incredible – they work hard in jobs that can be stressful physically and emotionally. This program is all about making sure they feel supported in the work environment.”
The winning logo and tagline will be unveiled at the formal launch of the WSLHD wellbeing program on May 31, along with other wellbeing initiatives.