My Westmead is hosting a free community seminar: New and Novel Treatments for Cancer.
When: Tue 30 May 2017
Where: Level 2 – The Westmead Institute for Medical Research, 176 Hawkesbury Road, Westmead
RSVP: Please call Alison Whittaker on 02 9845 9019 or visit mywestmead.org.au
The presentation will be followed by Q&A session. Tea and coffee will be provided.
Join us and hear from our guest speakers:
- Professor Nicholas Wilcken – Director of Medical Oncology at the Westmead Cancer Care Centre
- Dr Mark Wong – Medical Oncologist at Westmead Hospital and Clinical Senior Lecturer at the University of Sydney
- Dr Matteo Carlino – Medical Oncologist at Westmead and Blacktown Hospitals
- Dr Adnan Nagrial – Medical Oncologist at Westmead Hospital and The Garvan Institute
- Dr Alison Salkeld – Radiation Oncologist at The Crown Princess Mary Cancer Centre
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions to the oncologists about their current work.