Staff and members of the public are invited to attend the Western Sydney Local Health District Quality Awards showcases.
This is an opportunity to meet the teams behind this year’s inspiring projects, which have improved the quality of care provided across the district.
Don’t forget to cast your vote for the People’s Choice Award while you’re there!
Representatives of the team are encouraged to attend.
Senior staff will officially open each showcase.
The Quality Awards ceremony will be held on 7 September 2017 at ANZ Stadium by invitation only.
- Mount Druitt Hospital – 7 August (10am – 1.30pm) near stairwell on Level 2, adjacent to BreastScreen
- Blacktown Hospital – 8 August (10am – 2pm) eastern lobby in Hospital Street
- Cumberland Hospital – 9 August (10am – 1.30pm) PARC Building
- Auburn Hospital – 10 August (10am – 1.30pm) main entrance
- Westmead Hospital – 11 August (10am – 2pm) corridor opposite Arab Bank and post office.