Can’t get enough of The Pulse?
One-touch access is available on your smartphone – ensuring you never miss our daily news updates, videos and event listings!
If you’ve got an iPhone or Android, one-touch access to thepulse.org.au takes less than 20 seconds to set up. Here’s how.
If you’ve got an iPhone:
- Open up Safari and open thepulse.org.au
- At the bottom of the screen (on the taskbar) you’ll see an icon depicting an upwards arrow that looks like it’s trying to get away from a square.
- If you managed to tap that button successfully, you’ll have a few options. Tap ‘Add to Homescreen’ on the bottom row.
- Choose a name for the icon in the upper field where the curser is flashing. Type in whatever you like. (Suggestion: ‘The Pulse’). Tap ‘Add’ on the top right.
- Visit your home screen, flick through your apps and The Pulse icon will be ready for you!
If you’ve got an android:
- Open Firefox for Android and go to thepulse.org.au
- Press the Menu button (either below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser), then tap on Page.
- Tap ‘Add to Home Screen’. Your shortcut should now appear on your home screen!