We want to hear from you!
We’re seeking feedback from staff on their perception of safety and quality across the district.
The information obtained from this survey will help us recognise key areas that require our attention.
The survey should take no longer than five minutes to complete and your answers are confidential.
You can access the survey via the following here: Staff Survey or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://secure.membra.net/ExperienceWSLHD/m/ChooseYourDepartments.aspx?ID=b98c 1b10-8eb8-4aca-bad3171109111050
The survey will remain open until 20 December 2017. Please encourage your colleagues to complete the survey.
For general enquiries please contact:
- District: Natalie Fester-Lloyd – Natalie.FesterLloyd@health.nsw.gov.au
For local enquiries please contact your local quality manager
- Blacktown and Mt Druitt Hospitals: Katie Conciatore – 0409557682 Katie.Conciatore@health.nsw.gov.au
- Westmead and Auburn Hospitals: Kay Babalis – 0408 375 010 Kay.Babalis@health.nsw.gov.au
- Mental Health Services: Katrina Anwar – 0434567068 Katrina.Anwar@health.nsw.gov.au
- Integrated and Community Health: Julianne Bogdanovski – 0408415923 Julianne.Bogdanovski@health.nsw.gov.au