Wrapping up the Westmead Redevelopment for 2017
As we count down to the end of 2017, the Westmead Redevelopment project team is celebrating the many achievements and milestones through a new publication called the Westmead Redevelopment Wrap-up.
This document reflects upon the many construction, planning and precinct highlights from the year while looking ahead to 2018.
2017 project highlights include:
- Extensive staff, community and consumer consultation on the design of the new hospital building and development of the Arts and Culture Strategy
- Completion of the early and enabling works including car parking and essential service upgrades, four new cooling towers and a new road
- Opened a new eight-level multi-storey car park
- Completed four refurbished areas and started three more
- A consortium were appointed to lead the next phase of development of a master plan for the Westmead precinct
- Signing a memorandum of understanding to deliver thousands of jobs to western Sydney and connect leading scientific research with innovative business.
Download the document here: http://bit.ly/2BCQrOO
Read more about the Westmead Redevelopment: www.westmeadproject.health.nsw.gov.au