We have signed up a whopping 2,850 Western Sydney Local Health District staff to Fitness Passport since its launch in March 2017.
Fitness Passport allows you and your family members to use selected gyms and pools in Sydney at a very low cost.
Membership provides entry to over 500 facilities in Sydney and across NSW.
You can go as often as you like, and to as many different facilities as you like. If it’s convenient you can go to a gym in Blacktown or Parramatta on work days, but if you’d like to try out Wylie’s Baths at Coogee on the weekend, no problem!
For a full list of facilities, and to sign up, visit the Fitness Passport page here.
$12.95 per week | Single – Employee only
$19.95 per week | Family – Employee + Partner + Children U18
$12.95 per week | Dependent child U25
Generally, you’ll be eligible for Fitness Passport membership if you are:
- Paid directly by WSLHD
- Full-time WSLHD permanent staff
- Part-time WSLHD permanent staff
- Temporary WSLHD employees (who are paid via WSLHD payroll) who have more than 12 months remaining on their contract
You’ll be ineligible to apply if you fall into the following categories:
- Agency and labour hire staff
- Contingent workers
- Temporary employees who have less than 12 months remaining on their contract
- Employees whose contract has expired and are working without a current contract
- Any employee who is not employed by WSLHD
Fitness Passport is a fantastic part of WSLHD’s employee wellbeing program, and we encourage WSLHD staff to sign up today!
For more information about family memberships, your eligibility and payments, visit our intranet page here.