It is nearly here. The 2018 Quality Awards Roadshow is on next week, so do not miss your chance to vote for your favourite project.
Some amazing work is being done across the LHD to make a difference to patient care, safety and health outcomes and this will be on display.
Drop into a Quality Awards Roadshow at your facility next week to see all the submissions and support your colleagues by voting for the News Local People’s Choice Award.
This year, staff and community members will have the opportunity to vote on all 45 submissions for the Quality Awards – not just the finalists.
Quality Award Roadshow details are as follows:
- Mount Druitt Hospital, August 13, 10am-1pm, level 2 near stair well
- Westmead Hospital, August 14, 10am-2pm, lvl 2, main entrance
- Cumberland Hospital, August 15, 10am-1pm, PARC Building
- Blacktown Hospital, August 16, 10am-2pm, Hospital Street
- Auburn Hospital, August 17, 10am-1pm, main entrance
iPads which will be available at each location to make it easy for you to cast your vote.
A vote can also be cast via this link.
The winner of the News Local People’s Choice Award, along with all other award categories, will be announced on 13th September at the Quality Awards Gala Event at Rosehill Gardens.
For more information about the Quality Awards, please click here.