Westmead precinct staff and visitors could be impacted by late-night works being undertaken by the Sydney Metro West project.
Works will ultimately lead to a new underground metro station at Westmead.
Work is expected from:
• 8pm Thursday 6 December to 5am Friday 7 December
• 8pm Friday 7 December 2018 to 5am Saturday 8 December
• 8pm Monday 10 December 2018 to 5am Tuesday 11 December
• 8pm Tuesday 11 December 2018 to 5am Wednesday 12 December
• 8pm Wednesday 12 December 2018 to 5am Thursday 13 December
During the work, temporary parking, traffic and pedestrian changes will be required including traffic control and directional signage. Access to buildings and driveways will be maintained at all times. Mobile lighting powered by a generator will be used.
For more information contact the community relations team on 1800 612 173 (24 hour community information line) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download more information here: bit.ly/2Q9P0