Western Sydney’s biggest health awards evening is fast-approaching and you’re invited to have a say on who will win one of the highly-sought after prizes.
A people’s choice award is on offer courtesy of NewsLocal at this year’s Western Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD) Quality Awards, allowing staff and members of the public are invited to cast their vote for their favourite award submission.
The Quality Awards ceremony is the district’s red carpet invite-only event of the year.
It will be held on 27 September 2019 at the Western Sydney University Rydalmere campus.
The event celebrates staff and teams from WSLHD who have delivered projects that have improved healthcare delivery in western Sydney.
Votes can be placed at Quality Awards showcases to be held daily at WSLHD hospitals in August.
All of the innovative projects up for an award will be on display.
WSLHD clinical governance acting director Heather Doolan commended staff for their project submissions.
“We have received 38 submissions for some fantastic projects,” Heather said.
“Be sure to get to a showcase and find out about the initiatives, and place your vote for the 2019 NewsLocal people’s choice award.”
• Westmead Hospital – 12 August (10am – 2pm) main entrance
• Blacktown Hospital – 13 August (10am – 2pm) eastern lobby in Hospital Street
• Cumberland Hospital – 14 August (10am – 1.30pm) PARC Building
• Mount Druitt Hospital – 15 August (10am – 1.30pm) near stairwell on Level 2, adjacent to BreastScreen
• Auburn Hospital – 16 August (10am – 2.30pm) main entrance
A voting link will be made available in the coming weeks.
For more information about the 2019 WSLHD Quality Awards contact WSLHD-CorporateComms@health.nsw.gov.au