Second COVID-19 case diagnosed, more locations added
NSW Health has been notified that a household contact of a locally acquired case reported earlier this evening has also tested positive, and further venues of concern have been identified.
If you were at the following venue of concern at the time listed, you must immediately call NSW Health on 1800 943 553, get tested and self-isolate until you receive further information from NSW Health:
|Bondi Junction||Harry’s Coffee and Kitchen||500 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction||Tuesday 15 June 3pm to 3.40pm|
|Bondi Junction||NAB in Westfield||500 Oxford Street||Tuesday 15 June 2.45pm to 3.10pm|
|Bondi Junction||David Jones in Westfield||500 Oxford Street||Tuesday 15 June 3.30pm to 4.15pm|
|Vaucluse||Field to Fork||101 New South Head Rd||Friday 11 June 12pm to 4pm|
Anyone on the following public transport service is a close contact and must immediately call NSW Health on 1800 943 553, get tested and self-isolate for 14 days from the date they were on the bus, regardless of the result:
|Bondi Junction to North Sydney||200 Bus||From Bondi Junction interchange to Blue St, North Sydney (near North Sydney Station)||Tuesday 15 June|
Departed approx. 4.25pm, arrived approx. 5pm
Anyone who attended the following venue at the listed time is a casual contact and must immediately get tested and self-isolate until a negative result is received. Please continue to monitor for symptoms and immediately isolate and get tested if they develop:
|Bondi||Fruitologist||151 Bondi Rd, Bondi NSW 2026||Tuesday 15 June 1pm to 2pm|
These venues are in addition to those announced earlier today. Please check the NSW Health website regularly, as the list of venues of concern will be updated as investigations continue.
Anyone with even the mildest of cold-like symptoms is urged to immediately come forward for testing and isolate until a negative result is received.
A new pop-up testing clinic will open tomorrow morning (17 June) at 8am at the Albion Street Centre Laverty Pathology, 150 Albion Street (Crown Street entrance), Surry Hills, and will then be open 8am to 6pm, seven days a week.
A number of other clinics have had their opening hours extended:
- Bondi Beach drive-through, Parks Drive, North Bondi (enter on the junction of Campbell Parade and Beach Road) – open 7.30am to 10pm, seven days a week
- Prince of Wales Hospital, enter via Building 14B, Avoca Street, Randwick – open 9am-8pm until Friday initially
- Bondi Junction Laverty drive-through, Level 2, car park, 38 Waverley Street, Bondi Junction – open 8am to 8pm, seven days a week
- Rose Bay Laverty drive-through, Lyne Park, Vickery Avenue car park, Rose Bay – open 8am to 10pm, seven days a week
- St Vincent’s Hospital, East Sydney Arts Centre, 34-40 Burton Street, Darlinghurst (access from Palmer Street entrance) – open 8am to 10pm, seven days a week
- North Ryde Laverty drive-through, 60 Waterloo Road, North Ryde – open 7.30am to 8pm, seven days (from 17 June)
There are more than 300 COVID-19 testing locations across NSW, many of which are open seven days a week. To find your nearest clinic visit the NSW Government website or contact your GP.
You must be logged in to post a comment.