NSW Health has been notified of flights and venues of concern associated with confirmed cases of COVID-19.
Passengers who flew on the following flights at the times listed are considered close contacts and must immediately call NSW Health on 1800 943 553, get tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result:
- Sydney to Wellington – QF163 (Qantas): Departed Sydney Friday 18 June 7:05pm (AEST), arrived Wellington (New Zealand) Saturday 19 June 00:12am (NZST).
- Wellington to Sydney – NZ247 (Air New Zealand): departed Wellington (New Zealand) Monday 21 June 10:13am (NZST), arrived Sydney Monday 21 June 11:33am (AEST).
Anyone who attended the following venue at the time listed is a close contact and must immediately call NSW Health on 1800 943 553, get tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result:
- Bondi – Totti’s Bondi (within the Royal Bondi), 283 Bondi Rd: Saturday 19 June, 5pm-6:30pm.
Anyone who attended the following venues at the times listed is a casual contact and must immediately get tested and self-isolate until a negative result is received. Please continue to monitor for symptoms and immediately get tested and isolate if they develop:
- Bondi – The Royal Bondi (other than Totti’s), 283 Bondi Rd: Saturday 19 June, 5pm-6:30pm.
- Spring Farm – Woolworths, 254 Richardson Rd: Sunday 20 June, 9:30am-10am.
Please check the NSW Health website regularly, as the list of venues of concern and relevant health advice will be updated as investigations continue.
Anyone feeling unwell, even with the mildest of symptoms to self-isolate from others and should come forward for COVID-19 testing. Symptoms include fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, loss of taste or smell.
Other reported symptoms include fatigue, muscle pain, joint pain, headache, diarrhoea, nausea/vomiting and loss of appetite.