A Super Sunday vaccination drive is being held on Sunday, 5 September for emergency services and aged care workers who live or work in eligible areas.
You can book a priority Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination appointment for the 5 September Super Sunday if you:
- are a police, fire, emergency services, NSW Department of Communities and Justice, healthcare or aged care worker (aged 16+) and
- live or work in an eligible area.
Proof of occupation (ID card or letter from employer) will be required to demonstrate eligibility.
- Georges River
Priority Pfizer appointments for emergency services and aged care workers are available at Qudos Bank Arena Vaccination Centre. Book here now!
Other clinics are available here.
Important things to note about booking your appointment:
- Proof of occupation (ID card or letter from employer) will be required to demonstrate eligibility – if you do not bring this to your appointment, you may be directed to an alternative vaccination provider.
- You are allowed to leave a local government area (LGA) of concern to get a vaccination if needed.
- You must book for 2 doses of the vaccine with the same clinic when you make your booking.
- You will not be able to book your first dose in one clinic and book the second dose in another.
- The system will offer you a date for the second dose once you’ve chosen a date for the first one, 8 weeks after your first dose.
You must not attend your vaccination appointment if
- you have any COVID-19 symptoms (get tested and self-isolate until you receive a negative test result)
- you are a close contact.
Members of the public can also get vaccinated at Qudos Bank Arena if they fall into one of the following categories: